Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A Quilter's Corner





After our visit to the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum, I talked my hubby into a little side trip to Erie, Colorado to check out a quilt store my friend Betty had told me about - A Quilter's Corner.  What a wonderful store!!  I'm so glad we had time to go check this out.  I will definitely put it on my list of places to go every time we visit the "Front Range".





I have to admit, I was drooling over their Wall 'O Flannel.  I didn't buy any because I don't have a project in mind, but if you need a great selection of flannel, this is the place!




When we walked in we were greeted by the owner's father, Ron, who is about the same age as my father (in his 80's).  He works there everyday and when he found out I'd never been in the store before he gave me a goodie bag, a tour of the store and showed my husband to the spouse's waiting area, complete with comfy chairs and lots of snacks!  The more comfortable hubby is, the more shopping time for me!


It was such a lovely shop.  All the staff were super helpful and nice, especially Ron.  I can't wait to go visit here again!  Do stop in, if you're in the area!










No comments:

Post a Comment