Saturday, December 21, 2013

Finish Just In Time!

Technically, it's almost finished!  I still have to hand sew the binding.   It was "done enough" to show at the Hi Fashion Sew Savvy party today and I should get the binding sewn by Monday so I can use it on the Murphy Bed when our kids are home this next week!  Hurray!
The Sew Savvy party was loads of fun.  Lots of quilters, yummy snacks, fun show and tell (also showing new stuff and classes at the store) and great door prizes.  They even gave away a sewing machine!  I am inspired for quilting in the New Year.
Also celebrated a quilting friend's birthday this week - Happy Birthday Phyllis!  I saw several quilts at show and tell today quilted by Phyllis on her long arm machine.
And best of all, my hubby and I are celebrating our 31st Wedding Anniversary today!  Happy Anniversary Sweetie!  Love you :)  We went to dinner and to see the movie "The Book Thief".  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment