Monday, January 27, 2014

Number Six Finished in 2014!

Well I didn't get a chance to quilt or create today but I did finish my Sheep of the Month quilt this weekend.  I got the binding and sleeve tacked down and the label sewn on, so I have officially finished six projects in 2014!

I can pat myself on the back now... but that is probably the most I will finish in one month this whole year because I had so many quilts pinned and ready to be finished.  Now the real work begins!  But what fun it will be :)  I am looking forward to finishing some more projects.

Sherida put a picture of my Zentangle picture and mentioned my blog in her column on Sunday.  I actually almost felt a little bit like an artist for a bit there!  Thanks Sherida!  I am actually beginning another Zentangle project - more on that later.
My love goes out to Mary, one of my Little Bits quilting buddies who is in the hospital.  I hope she can go home very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment