Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nine and Ten!



Today I went to the Monthly Mini class at Hi Fashion to work on the mini quilts for my daughters.  Trista, the instructor had designed this cute St. Patrick's Day quilt and gave us the pattern in case we wanted to add this one to the others. I'll have to think about it.  It's really cute, but I am going to do the twelve I signed up for first!


This is the one we did this month.  You could either put EASTER or SPRING.  Both of my girls wanted SPRING on theirs.  I think they turned out cute.  I just love these little quilts!

Jeff put the grommets in my Foot Book too, and I added some fancy ribbons.  So this part of it is done anyway - just waiting to add more pages in future classes!


He also installed an update in my Bernina 710 while I was there, and I took a cookbook and a quilt book to the print place next door to get spiral bindings put on them.  It was quite a productive three hours for me!

Here are the Spring minis with the cute hangers.  All done and ready to gift!

This makes numbers nine and ten finished in 2014 :)

1 comment: