Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Heading to the Quilt Show!


My friend and I are heading to the Denver Quilt Show today!  We are going to take a class, look at beautiful quilts (and say very nice things about them), and of course shop the vendor booths!  Pretty exciting - I will have more to share on all of that later!


This is my friend at the Denver show last year standing by the beautiful quilt she made and entered into the show.  This quilt is amazing.  These are her Sylvia's Bridal Sampler six inch blocks set in her own design.  Gorgeous quilt.

I actually took the time to enter two quilts last year.  This is my Flowers and Sashiko quilt.

And this is my seasonal Sunbonnet Sue quilt.  Both are hand appliquéd and machine quilted.

I better go get ready!  I am excited to see the quilts this year and be inspired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment