Saturday, May 3, 2014

Great Time!

My friend and I had a great time at the Denver National Quilt Festival!  We had a little bit of weather on the way to Denver and a little bit of traffic on the way back, but had an awesome time while we were there. The drive home yesterday was very beautiful through the Rocky Mountains, in spite of the traffic.
I can hardly wait to share some pictures and more of what we did and saw, but first I need to catch up on laundry and work, so check back tomorrow!
One funny story though.  We took a class all day on Thursday, so decided to take a walk outside after the show closed at 5:00.  We were walking on a busy street and Michelle said, "Oh look there is a bakery!"  I looked and saw a sign that said "iBake" and the dot on the "i" was a marijuana leaf.  I said, "Hmmm... I don't think that is the kind of bakery we would want to go to!"  Yep, welcome to Denver.  We actually saw a few pot shops.  I sure hope we can keep them out of our town!

No comments:

Post a Comment