Friday, June 27, 2014

N,O,P and R



A friend of mine ask for help in repairing a doll that was made by a friend for her daughter over 30 years ago. The doll need her "hair done", re-curled and sewn back in, in several spots.  After I finished I sent her this picture and told her the doll didn't appear too happy with me for having poked a needle in her head over and over!  My friend was happy though, to have her hair looking good again :)

I have been getting a small amount of quilting projects worked on lately!  Yesterday I was able to finish up the June TQS blocks for the A-Z With Ewe and Me quilt!  These are the four letters that I worked on this month.  You can see this whole unit only measures 8 1/2 x 12 inches.


I used some wool appliqué for the basket and added some little button embellishments on the flowers.

This month we were to sew everything we have done sew far together - so this is what the two I am making look like so far!  Some of my sashing looks a little crooked.... I may have to do some re-sewing or creative pressing.

Off to a quilt class today, to make a Beatle Bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment