Wednesday, September 3, 2014

More Flowers Anyone?

Since I do not have anything new of my own to share I thought I would reminisce a little bit about the International Quilt Festival of Ireland that we went to a couple of years ago.  It was held at the National University of Ireland in Galway.  Following is just one of the exhibits displayed in a cathedral on the campus.

These "rocks" were made out of Stonehenge fabric!

The flower bouquet below - all made of fabric, except for the pot.



A fabric stream ran across the floor.


Beautiful garden and floral themed quilts were on display.



This one is very three-dimensional!


Another fabric floral bouquet.  This would look very pretty in my house!

Exiting the building - a unique perspective.






I do hope to get to the quilt studio and do some work today!  I picked up my monthly mini kits from Hi Fashion yesterday and a couple of new Tula Pink fabrics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment