Sunday, December 21, 2014

'Tis the Season!



I enjoyed a fun week in Park City with my parents.  On Friday night my daughter and I went with them to my Mom's Christmas party.  We were serenaded by the Park City Treble Makers, ate Christmas goodies and Santa Claus came and brought each resident a gift!  It was a lovely evening, with wonderful people and a delightful holiday spirit.  I am so thankful for wonderful family and friends, especially my parents who've put up with me all these years :)

My youngest son and I traveled home yesterday morning.  I arrived just in time to go to the Sew Savvy annual Christmas party put on by Jeff Vogel and staff at Hi Fashion.  As usual, it was a ton of fun and they generously gave us each a gift.  I received some stacking sewing boxes!  One lucky lady won a Janome sewing machine!  Woo hoo!  There were a LOT of wonderful show and tell pieces from the over 70 attendees, but I was sitting way in the back and did not get any pictures.  You will just have to take my word that the gals have been busy creating many beautiful things.

After that my sweetie and I went out to dinner to celebrate our 32nd anniversary (which is actually today!)  I'm blessed to be married to the most wonderful man in the world and am ready for another 32 years together!  He's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment