Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Too Busy?

Yes!  I feel like I am too busy and that there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done.  And, every time I think I might be making some headway and getting "on top of things", I remember something else I need to do.

I get the feeling though that I am not the only one feeling overwhelmed.  I just went to the "wrap up" party for the Monthly Minis at Hi Fashion and only two of us showed up.  Yes - it's a busy time of year.
I am working on those last few monthly minis though and hope to have pictures of those soon.  In the meantime, here are some more pictures of me having fun and not worrying about everything I need to get done!

It's a Small World is still one of my favorite rides at Disneyland, and I love how they decorate the whole ride for the holidays!





Yes, Peace on Earth.  I need to slow down and enjoy the true meaning of Christmas :)











Mickey Mouse pancakes!  I watched how they made them so perfectly.



Standing in line.....




Sitting in line..... (Actually we were sitting waiting for the parade to start :)  Youngest son decided that if he thought a picture was unnecessary he would pretend to pick his nose to ruin the picture.  I ended up with quite a few nose picking pictures.  I will use them for blackmail later.






Here's hoping you're keeping up with your to-do list AND taking the time to enjoy the Spirit of the season.


More quilt pictures on the way!  I just dropped off a quilt today at the Imaging Pavilion to hang for a month so I will swing by and get a picture of it.  Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment