Saturday, January 31, 2015

Incentives

I miscalculated how many blocks I have left to make for the Dear Jane quilt top.  I forgot the four corner blocks, so I actually have 107 more to make. I am still going to try to finish 12 a month.

I saw this framed photograph of Jane Stickle's quilt in a quilt store bathroom recently!  I told you, quilt stores have the nicest bathrooms :)  Someday I may have to make the trek out to Vermont to see the original quilt.  I hear they only bring it out once a year though, so I will have to time it just right ....

My sister-in-laws miniature group Dear Jane challenge is what has spurred me on to finish mine.  They are very organized and you get prizes each month if you finish your blocks.
This month I received this cute little needle case with a Dear Jane block cover, a nifty pair of scissors and a seam ripper.  Hopefully I won't have to use the seam ripper too often.  Thanks Cathie for the fun gifts and the motivation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment