Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Deadlines!

Happy February!  As you can see, I made my list of what projects I want to work on and what I'd like to accomplish this month.  At the top of the list is getting the Zentangle presentation and workshop ready for the day guild and the night guild.  Sometimes deadlines are a good thing, or I might not ever get anything done!  That's why I like my list - it helps me stay focused.  Yesterday I accomplished a lot of things that needed done in our house, but I bounced back and forth between tasks.  I probably could have been more efficient if I'd stuck with one until I finished, then moved on to the next.  I might have even found time for quilting if I'd done that!
Here is the stack of 10 inch squares ironed onto freezer paper - ready for the make-it-take-it project for CWQG.  Yesterday I went to Artist's Haven to pick up some sketch paper for the class as well and Kari told me they are going to start carrying fabric there!  To support her art quilt classes!  They have plenty of room - and you can't have too much fabric in town, right?
And FYI, for the Zentangle presentations, I am just sharing information that I've learned, pictures of Zentangle Inspired Art and where you can go to find more information and learn from a certified zentangle teacher, if you find yourself really liking it.  I am certainly not trying to teach what I don't know or am not qualified to teach - just exposing it those who are interested in the art and steering them in the right direction.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment