Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Little Bits Show and Tell

It's almost time for my miniature quilt group meeting again and I realized that I never posted show and tell pictures from last month!

Leota is making this awesome sea turtle wall hanging.  I am so impressed!

Annie has been working on her Dear Jane blocks.  She decided to start from the middle and work her way out - as opposed to me, who started at A-1 and am pretty much going in order :)



Sherida is finishing up her monthly minis for herself and her daughter.  Her "eek" and "boo" turned out great in her pumpkins.  I guess fusible appliqué was the way to go with this pattern.  They didn't show up when I tried to hand appliqué them....



Annie enjoys back basting hand appliqué and shared her method of keeping straight which fabric goes where.  She takes a little snippet of each fabric and glues it right on the pattern in the corresponding piece.  Then when she comes to number "3" to sew on she looks at number "3" on the pattern and sees exactly which fabric to use.  Great idea for keeping it all straight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment