Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tula Tops Done!



Yesterday I finished up the second of my two Modern Quilt Blocks (Tula Pink) quilts.  I really, really like the way they turned out!  I will keep one and give one away - haven't decided to who yet!

I had a lot of fun making both of these and I am glad I made them into two quilts instead of one large quilt.  These both measure 53 inches by 67 inches, which is a very nice quilt to snuggle up with to read a good book or watch TV.

Now I have to figure out how I want to quilt them....  I did buy backing fabric today (see the bottom picture.)


I picked up some nice, super soft minkie fabric for the back.  The soft gray will go on the back of the quilt in the top picture and the soft teal color on the back of the quilt pictured just above.

No comments:

Post a Comment