Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day! I am grateful that I get to spend most of the day with my Mom today :) I was also able to see several of my kids this week! There is nothing better than being with family :) I still have pictures from th Denver Quilt Show - enjoy!


35 mm by Vicki Carlson (I love the big stitch hand quilting on this one)




Color Play #1, #2, and #3 by Carol Anderson





Old Trail Town by Dianna Baker


Pineapple Appliqué made in 1835 displayed by the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum



Black Range - Silver Fire - Re-seeding by Lynn B. Welsch
(I like the texture created just by the different black and white fabrics)



Thai Bloom by Denise Seavey


Cascade by Lorraine Hollingsworth


Remembering Bermuda by Julie Filatoff


Dunes by Joanna Monroe


Torn Apart and Going in Circles by Karen Sturtevant


#3033 Art by Tina McCann


Larger Than Life by Carol Kolf



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Such great inspiration to see these. I too love the big stitching in the 35 mm by Vicki Carlso. I will try to find a project to try that technique on.

    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete