Saturday, September 26, 2015

Show Quilts


Here are a few pictures from the Quilt Fest quilt show.  They had some fantastic quilts on display!

The Many Worlds of Sue by Kaye Evans
quilted by Ranae Haddadin



Nine Patch Chain by Kaye Evans
quilted by Ranae Haddadin

(Kaye had a special exhibit so had several quilts in the show.)


Ranae's quilting is amazing!



Bali Bed Runner
made and quilted by Adeline Parkin



Sheltering on the Forest Floor
made and quilted by Florence A. Evans
Received Judge's Choice Award



Oh My Neutral Stars! by Dianne B. Wittusen
quilted by Kathy Carter
Best Machine Quilting Award




I don't know how I missed the name tag on this one - sorry!  It's beautiful though, isn't it?  It is inspiring me to do something with my 30's fabrics!



Bali Wedding Star by Barbara Walsh
quilted by Virginia Gore








I have been quilting a quilt for a friend - it's keeping me very busy!!  I hope to finish it up and get it in the mail this next week - then work on finishing Dear Jane :)


No comments:

Post a Comment