Friday, November 27, 2015

Norman Rockwell Exhibit


While in Provo recently we visited the Norman Rockwell exhibit at the Museum of Art on BYU's campus.  It was SO amazing - I highly recommend it to all Norman Rockwell fans.  What an amazing artist and how fun it was to learn more about his life, his family, his art, his beliefs and his inspirations.  I am a fan and have been for a very long time.  For more information on this exhibit and to reserve tickets (which are free), see the website below:


 http://rockwell.byu.edu



Here is a picture of a Norman Rockwell cross-stitch I made for my husband several years ago.  It still hangs in our office!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know where I could get the pattern or kit for this? My doctor is my hero and this is his very favorite and way of practicing medicine. Thank you for any help! Sincerely, Theresa F Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I made this probably 30 years ago! I don't still have the pattern and I'm not sure where to find it? I'd probably do a Google search - seems like it should be out there somewhere! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete