Sunday, January 31, 2016

There's an App for that!

I just downloaded this new free motion quilting idea app produced by C&T Publishing (there is a companion book and sampler pattern that goes with it that I have not purchased, at least not yet.)  I was intrigued by the app though because it has free motion design tutorials, a video library with videos teaching different stitches, and links to bonus video materials on YouTube.   The app only cost $2.99 and I think it will be really helpful.  My only "complaint" if you can call it that, is the camera angle.  The shots over her shoulder show much better what she is doing than the shots taken off to the side.  Overall very helpful though and well done - definitely worth the $2.99.  Now besides digging through a mountain of books for FMQ ideas, I can watch some videos on my iPad and off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment