Sunday, February 21, 2016

Catching Up



I cleaned up my Dear Jane mess and caught up on this month's Plain and Fancy block.

I always work better if I clean up in between working on projects.  If I still have the mess out from one project, it's hard for me to be motivated to work on another.  So my sewing room stays clean briefly, sometimes very briefly, until I start on the next project.



This month I had to make six of these three-star sashing strips.  They took a LONG time to make!  It looks like I will be making six a month for the next three months!  Looking at them, you wouldn't think they would take that long to make, but there are a lot of half square triangles to make and square up, then putting it all together.  It took some time!

I hope you have a happy and productive week!

2 comments: