Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!  I sure hope you're wearing green!  It looks like I will be kissing the ole Blarney Stone again this year as my daughter and I are heading to Ireland for a week in June.  So excited! :)

And equally exciting is the fact that I completely finished piecing my Dear Jane quilt top yesterday.  I even hand embroidered on the bottom right corner block, as she did, my name, how many pieces and the year I will complete it.  Now it's written in stitches so I have to quilt it by the end of 2016 :)



And yes, I am currently accepting any and all quilting suggestions.  Especially if you have previously quilted a DJ quilt before, but even if not, if you have ideas please send them my way!  Thanks a bunch!  Now, go get your green on!

No comments:

Post a Comment