Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Magnificent Machine Quilting



A close up of the quilting on Kaleidoscope
quilted by Annie Mueller

(If my quilting looked that good, I would use contrasting thread too!)



Joyful Flowers
pieced and quilted by Marie Nelson



Pinwheels and Flying Geese

This was in a Pam Clarke (Designs With Lines) A Modern Experience with Orphan Blocks exhibit, so I'm not sure if she made it?  Beautiful quilting!




Waving Freedom
pieced and quilted by Jeena Lugo

Won an Honorable Mention award



Sunflower Farm
pieced and quilted by
Dawn Ramirez



Check out the close up of the cross stitch below!  I used to do counted cross stitch years ago!




Hydrangea Basket
pieced and quilted by
Gayle Noyes




Be inspired!  Go get some quilting done!  That's what I'm going to do :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for appreciating my quilting on Joyful Flowers!
    I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for appreciating my quilting in Joyful Flowers.
    I am honored!

    ReplyDelete