Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fun Guild Meeting!


OK, I will show more pictures from the Springville Quilt Show and the Brigham City Art Museum Quilt Show, but today I thought I'd share some pictures from our fun guild meeting last night (the CO West Quilt Guild).


Before that though, this picture on the right is the most recent Brazilian Embroidery block that I finished.  One more to go then I can start putting them together in a wall hanging!


I love this table runner Gini made using her embroidery machine.  I love her color choices and the whole look of it!  It's beautiful, and one you just had to go touch.... it has a lot of texture :)

(It was close enough to orange to really grab my attention :)


Eddy went outside of her box and made three quilts (these two and the one pictured below) using NO YELLOW.  They're all beautiful but I especially love the one on the left.  She said if she can't use yellow she must have to use blue and green.  I reminded her that you need yellow and blue to make green!



This beautiful quilt was made by Sharon.  It was a great Show and Tell - always is - that is the funnest part of the meeting for me, to see what everyone is working on and get new ideas!


Jeff and Angela from Hi Fashion did the program.  They talked to us about Quilt Market, all the ins and outs, and showed us some of the new items they discovered.  They talked about how far in advance they need to order fabric.  They've already ordered Christmas fabric for 2017!  It was a great program and they gave us each a bag and a discount coupon.










Gini (above) saw my Ireland pictures on my blog and gave me this beautiful grass fabric so I can make an Ireland landscape quilt!  I better get busy!  Thank you Gini, this is so generous and I love it!  This will be perfect :)

Have a great day and get a lot of quilting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment