Monday, August 8, 2016

Row by Row - Home Sweet Home


I picked up a few more license plates and row patterns while in Utah this past week!


This row pattern is from Thimbles and Threads in Draper, Utah.  It goes quite well with the farm fabric below.


This quilt and the row pattern below are from My Girlfriend's Quilt Shop in Midway, Utah.  Midway has Swiss heritage so this little Swiss house goes with the Swiss Miss plate pictured above.

The Mama Said Sew plate is from My Girlfriend's Quilt Shop in Logan!  I did not get a picture of their cute Happy Camper row pattern, but trust me, it is super cute.

I really like all three of these quilt stores!  They are among my favorites in Utah.  I also stopped by The Cornwagon Quilt Shop in Springville.  I really like it too :) Fun quilt shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment