Sunday, September 25, 2016

I'm Going to Do It!

I mentioned that we drove further north on Thursday to visit my husband's mother.  Well, we also stopped by My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe in Logan and picked up my ..... TUFFET KIT!!  Yes, I finally decided to make one!!  My sister-in-law bought her kit from them and it turned out so cute that I decided to buy one there and use their method.  I'm even signed up for the second half of the class, if I can piece the top and get back up there in time, then I can get help putting it together.  I am very excited :)  Now, I need to decide on the fabric because I'm only going to make one, so I don't want to mess it up!


And most importantly we were able to visit a lot of family while in Utah, especially this little cutie :)  What a lucky grandma I am!!



1 comment:

  1. Let's see the fabric! And that's an adorable pic of you and your granddaughter!:)

    ReplyDelete