Sunday, October 2, 2016

Nature's Inspiration


I hope my son, Jeff, doesn't mind but I'm sharing a couple of photos he took recently.  This is such a beautiful time of year as the weather cools and the leaves start turning.  It's a nice time to get outside and enjoy nature.

I've always loved this perspective of looking up through the trees.  I've seen a couple of quilts made with this perspective of looking up.  You can see some on David Taylor's website (see link below picture).
http://www.davidtaylorquilts.com/majorworks.html



These three flower pictures I just took today in our yard.  The photos show the beauty of the flowers but what you're missing is the absolutely amazing smell.  I'm tempted to cut some and bring them indoors but I think they'll last longer outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment