Friday, December 9, 2016

Just Make an Appointment

When my kids were little and got sick, I used to say the quickest cure was to make a doctor's appointment.  By the time we got in to see the doctor, they were usually all better!  Well, my computer has a doctor appointment this afternoon and sure enough - it worked this morning!  Oh well, I'm still taking it in because it's not doing everything it should be doing....

Pictured here are some little gifts I received from my Little Bits friends at our party Wednesday!  It's nice having such creative friends :)




I started quilting a queen size quilt yesterday - hoping to get it done in time for a Christmas gift!  Ah!


My hubby and I bought each other a mini bread machine for Christmas this year.  I tried it out yesterday and the smell of fresh baked bread filled my kitchen!  It's great because the machine itself isn't huge, so doesn't take up a lot of space on my countertop and the loaf is about half the size of a regular loaf, so perfect for two people!


OK, I'm usually not one of those people who takes pictures of their food, but our dinner last night looked so delicious I snapped a picture!  It tasted as good as it looked too, if I say so myself! I think the Polish Pottery makes everything look and taste better :)


Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment