Saturday, February 18, 2017

Feeling Inspired

Well, I am feeling very inspired to get into my sewing room, but I just haven't had the time!  I did get up there one day last week, and I have done some hand stitching in the evenings.
I'm working on a little sewing case kit by Lynette Anderson http://www.littlequiltstore.com.au
I finished the hand appliqué, now I am adding some embroidery touches.


I completed the second block of the mystery quilt from My Girlfriends - that came in my Countdown to Christmas pack.  We get a new block the first Saturday of the month. Everything is already cut out for me (thanks to AccuQuilt), so these first two have been pretty quick and simple to put together.  This one did require me to appliqué her head on - which I did by hand :)


I finished my little wool flower blocks (Primitive Gatherings pattern)
https://www.primitivegatherings.us

and trimmed them up to 2 1/2  x 3 inches.  I also got the sashing and border pieces cut so it's already to sew together - as soon as I find the time!


Hope you're having a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment