Thursday, February 23, 2017

In the Quilt Studio!


I actually made it into my sewing room yesterday! Yeah!
I finished the pieces for my little sewing case and am now hand sewing them onto the case with a curved needle.  Yes, my fingers are a bit sore :). I think it's going to be cute though - I'm excited!


I also worked on this little quilt with wool appliqué flowers.  I realized, this far into it, that I should have ironed Presto Sheer on the back of the little blocks before doing the wool appliqué.  The blocks are only 2 1/2 x 3 inches, unfinished.  Ah well, live and learn.... I hope I can "quilt it out"!

I am on day nine of the Whole 30 diet and am beginning to really enjoy it.  Here is my lunch yesterday that I made using my new salad chopper - mmmm yummy :)

Have a great day!!


1 comment: