Saturday, February 25, 2017
I finished the top of my little wool appliqué piece. It was a kit by Primitive Gatherings. I found (the hard way) a couple of mistakes in the pattern, so there was some "unsewing" involved and I am going to have to do some serious micro quilting around the flowers to quilt out the puckers. I need to put it away for awhile first though because right now, knowing all the mistakes, puckers, unpicking and resewing I just don't want to look at it right now! :)
The little half square triangles on the outer border will finish at 1/2 inch. This is the smallest quilt I've made for awhile.
I fixed it! You probably knew I would. If something bugs me, I just need to fix it and get it over with. I like it better now :)
My daughter Megan is making Easter baskets for her family - look at the cute fabric she picked out! I can hardly wait to see them all finished :)