Sunday, July 2, 2017

Tempting!!

My friend Lori sent me a picture of a beautiful hexagon rosette that she made and told me about a book called The New Hexagon by Katja Marek.  Lori's quilt is so pretty and curiosity made me buy the book.  Then while traveling we stopped at a quilt store in Cedar City and they had all the paper pieces to make the Millefiori quilt along on Katja's website.  I really don't need a new project but the quilt is so pretty!  Ah!  So I bought them.  I am thinking it will make a great

take along project - even though at one point I said I'd never do English Paper Piecing again....

You can see the quilt and read about the quilt along on her website here:

http://www.katjasquiltshoppe.com/the-new-hexagon-millefiore-quilt-along.htm



I am making a bit of progress on my Bear block for Woodland Whimsy.  My Dad is having surgery this week so I will take this project along with me as I go to help him for a few days.

Have a wonderful 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment