Thursday, August 31, 2017

Can You Guess??


Can you guess what I am working on?? I don't think I could even guess from this picture, but I bet someone will guess correctly.  We'll see!  Tomorrow I'll show you a picture of the finished product.  I think it's turning out super cute - if I say so myself :)

In the meantime, here are some more pictures that I took at The Quilt Show taping last Saturday.  These quilts were all made by Alex Anderson.

This one was actually made for a movie, but the movie ended up not getting made - beautiful hand quilted quilt!


John said a lot of quilts she makes are teaching tools for her books.  She had about four quilts for sale and this was one of them.  The colors reminded me of my daughter Megan - she likes yellow and gray.



She took a class at Asilomar and made this quilt, which is based on a picture of her first pair of tennis shoes.

Megan also really likes these colors.  She and Alex must have similar tastes!  This one is super cute and not for sale (otherwise I might have come home with it :)


The quilt below is a fresh take on a Christmas quilt.  I love the borders!
 

Well, back to the sewing room for me!  I am getting super motivated to clean out and organize my sewing room.  I should have done it before the guild's white elephant sale....


1 comment: