Sunday, August 6, 2017

Grandma's Pokies


Did I tell you that Miss Cutie Pie and her Mom spent a week with us?  We had SO much fun!

We played musical instruments....



Went on bike rides....


Went downtown to the Farmer's Market....



Went to the Colorado Baby store....



Played with Grandpa....


Rode bikes some more....

And we made a pillowcase for her new toddler sized pillow!

She LOVES Grandma's sewing room.  It's a treasure trove of fascinating things to explore!  She was very fascinated with my magnetic pin cushion that contains all of "Grandma's pokies".  I don't know how she came up with that name but now every time I use a straight pin, I think of it as Grandma's pokie.  I hope they come spend a week with us again soon!

On The Quilt Show website there is a video of Alex Anderson sewing with her two year old granddaughter.  You can check it out at: https://thequiltshow.com/daily-blog/142-newsletter/26073-toddler-sewing-tip-in-30-seconds

1 comment: