Saturday, December 9, 2017

It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


It’s that time of year! We are busy baking ....


And shopping....

And of course we have to make time to do some fun things, like horseback riding....


And going to parties and church ....


Grandma can hardly wait to spend Christmas with this little cutie pie!!


I had to share this gift I received from Annie. Years ago we started making Dear Jane blocks together in our Little Bits group. Some of the gals stopped after awhile and made a smaller quilt with their blocks and I went on to finish the whole quilt (it took me eight years!)  Annie this year decided she didn’t want to make a quilt with her blocks, one of those things that just “wasn’t going to happen”, so she used her Dear Jane blocks and made us all mug rugs! So now I have a Dear Jane mug rug and I love it! What a great idea and a good use for some wonderful blocks 😊 Have a great day baking or shopping or whatever you’re doing!

1 comment: