Friday, January 19, 2018

Many Requests


I've had many requests for the pattern for a quilt I made/reproduced for my friend.  I will dig through my patterns and see what I have and kept, as I had to make it up to replicate a quilt that was made for her years ago.  So I'll keep you posted!


Here are some more quilt show pictures!

The Four Queens
by Victoria Rondeau, Florida




Ruffled
by Linda Roy, Tennessee





Wonderland
by Renee Haddadin and Karen Kay Buckley, Utah




My Town and Country
by Shirley Guier, Missouri

Rejoice
by Molly Hamilton-McNally
California




Thanks Friends
by Eriko Kubo, Japan




For the Wedding of My Beloved Daughter
by Keiko Morihiro, Japan


Field Sketch - Cornflower
by Noriko Nazawa, Japan


Detail photos below



Have a great day!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment