Saturday, September 14, 2013

Adorn It

Remember my post about meeting dentist friend's sister at the Home Machine Quilting show in Salt Lake City, who is a fabric designer under the name Adorn It?  And Hi Fashion had brought in a line of her fabric?  Well.... I finally broke down and bought some.  I just love her fabric!  And it goes really well with the fat quarters I bought from her booth at the quilt show in May.
This week has been kind of a buying frenzy because yesterday Hi Fashion had a 60% off sale and you rarely ever get nice quilting fabric for 60% off.  I did not buy too much, but a few pieces to make my son's t-shirt quilt.  Today I went to Quilter's Corner, which is closing in December, because I kept hearing rumors that everything is flying off the shelves.  Well the rumors are true!  The store is emptying out quickly.  I wonder if they will be able to stay open until December?  I bought backing fabric for two quilts and some more pieces for my son's t-shirt quilt.  So, at least I bought with purpose and a plan - not willy nilly!  Unlike the Adorn It fabric above.  But I am sure I will find good use for that fabric too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment