Saturday, July 11, 2015

Just a Few More

These are the last of the photos I took at the HMQS in Salt Lake.  Hope you enjoy!

Bale Grist Mill Sate Historic Park
by Linda Molter


Humboldt Redwoods State Park
by Fay Leighton


These first three were from the California State Parks Exhibit.


Anza Borrego Desert State Park
by Blossom Hamusek





Coral by Angela Walters

I like the design on this quilt, and the colors, and of course the quilting because hey!  It's Angela Walters and I love her quilting.  Did I mention that I ran into her at this show?  Yes, I gushed a bit, but she said I made her day :)

I really like how every section has a different quilting motif in it.  She said she made this quilt for a Craftsy class she was filming and the pattern is free on her website:

quiltingismytherapy.com

She said she didn't realize until filming that she forgot to quilt an entire block!  Can you find which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment