Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Grand Opening!

I mentioned before a wonderful quilt store in Logan, UT called My Girlfriends.  Well, they just opened one in Midway, UT not far from my parents' house.  Since I am visiting this weekend I decided to go to the grand opening which was yesterday!

The place was PACKED!  I thought I had come a long way from Colorado, but there were people who had driven from Shelley, Idaho which is almost as far.

There were a LOT of husbands there.  Apparently they are well known for taking good care of the husbands while their wives shop.  They had comfy couches and a hot chocolate bar.  The men looked like they were having just as good a time as their wives.


Yes, that is my hot chocolate and cupcake sitting by the welcome sign :)

I took a few pictures upstairs (downstairs was way too crowded).  Their wool section is upstairs, plus a classroom and they are going to have a longarm quilting machine up there for rent soon.


A beautiful new shop and a wonderful grand opening.  I bought a few fabrics for a class I'm taking in March!  It will be a fun shop to visit when I come see my parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment