Friday, December 23, 2016

The Gift That Keeps on Giving!


These pictures loaded out of order again!  Oh well... Here are the last three gifts of my Countdown to Christmas package from My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe.  This has been a fun treat this holiday season!

Number 11 - Celebrate the Season (Spring) - patterns for three little quilts.
Number 10 - pictured below - patterns for seven simple projects and some pretty ribbon!

And Number12 - the gift that keeps on giving - a 6 month mystery quilt project!  Apparently I'll be receiving and pattern and a kit every month for six months to make a mystery quilt!  I haven't made a mystery quilt in a long time - this is going to be FUN!

My blog posts will be sporadic the next week, while celebrating Christmas with my family.  I hope you and your family have a truly Merry Christmas!  We will look forward to more Quilty projects in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment