Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Going Modern


Here are some pictures of some very Modern looking quilts at the AQS show, that I really liked!
For example, look at the quilting in this one by the Small Pond Quilters from Chester, VT! 
It was quilted by Mara Novak.






Direction Optional by Beesewcial, Colorado 



Modern Movement by Rachelle Denney, Australia 




Peloton by Valii Schiller, Illinois 




Vertigo by Elaine Wick Poplin, Alabama 
I really like this quilt!


Blue Bullseye by Becky Goldsmith, Texas 
A little different look for Becky and I love it!




Dresden Spiral (above) by Roger Winchell, North Carolina 



These next few I also love, but I didn’t get a close up of the name tag so you’ll have to click on the picture and zoom in a bit to see the name of the quilt and who made it. If I was on my computer I’d do that myself but I’m on my iPad right now. Hope you enjoy these beautiful modern quilts! 








2 comments: