Friday, May 4, 2018

Getting Inspired


Above is the quilt I received from the International Miniature Quilt Exchange! I was paired up with Deb from Canada and she made me this beautiful cone flower quilt! It’s so pretty, I love it! It was a fun challenge/exchange to participate in 😊 Especially “meeting”, via email, a new friend. Thank you Deb!!


Shirley (left) and Cecelia (right) finished their English Paper Pieced hexagons from my class last week!


Cecelia taught the needle punch class. She made these two wool mats, one with wool appliqué and one with needle punch. It was fun the see the difference side by side. I really like them both! She does such nice work!


I think we are way past due for some pictures of my cutie pie granddaughter, right? Isn’t that a grandma’s duty, to share lots of pictures of their grandchildren? 😊💕






She fixed her own hair!


We fell in love with this puppy, but could not take him home. I hope he finds a loving family!
FYI - didn’t take the pony home either!




2 comments:

  1. I love her face on the pony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!! Her excitement and enthusiasm are contagious :)

    ReplyDelete