Sunday, July 22, 2018

A Little Update



My Mom has been very ill and in the hospital all week so that is where I've been.  She is a little bit better.  It's hard to see her so sick.




I've posted many pictures of incredible sewing machine cakes that I've seen on the internet.  Well, guess what?  This one is mine!  Yesterday was my birthday and my husband found this talented lady and asked her to make me a sewing machine cake!  It's amazing isn't it?  He said he thought about asking her to put Bernina on it, but didn't want to stress her out too much :). We are going to cut it and eat some later today.  I'll let you know how hard it is to cut and how yummy it tastes.
Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy��Birthday, Karen!
    Sending prayers and white light to your Mom. Hugs

    ReplyDelete