Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Quilty Gifts


I just had to share a couple of more pictures of this amazing cake! And tell you more information about who made it.  It was made by Margo Langdon of Cake Lady Creations, www.gjcakeladycreations.com

It was as tasty as it was pretty :)
That's important!




I received some Quilty gifts from my friend Pam - a book, and a tea towel, three little baskets, and cards - all of which she made on her embroidery machine.  I'm so impressed! There are some detail photos below of the fuzzy little flowers etc.  I don't know how she did it, but they sure are cute!

I also received a couple of quilt store gift cards from friends which I am excited to use, and a wool project, some really pretty wool with stripes (I need to take a picture!) and a thimble display case from hubby.  My son even sent me a quilt pattern that he picked out!  I'm super impressed!

I received some other wonderful non Quilty gifts too (game, fox socks, rice cooker, Irish bread mix!) - what a great birthday!




And the best gift of all is that my Mom is feeling better.  She went through quite an ordeal. We're thankful she is improving :)




I'm teaching EPP at Inspiration Fabrics tomorrow.  It will be fun to see everyone's progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment