Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!!


Happy Easter!!

I've been enjoying Easter weekend with some family members who are here, and through pictures with some family members who are farther away!  I'm so grateful for all of my family every day and for the love of our Savior Jesus Christ 😊

Enjoy your day!!


The Easter Bunny is hard at work!






My Dad brought his lucky great-granddaughter a giant chocolate Easter bunny. Needless to say, she was thrilled!










My younger son shared the meme below 😂

This BEAUTIFUL piece of art was created by my friend Kim 
She has been busy designing fabric.  If this becomes fabric, I will be first in line to buy.  It's all my favorite colors and the tulips remind me of our recent trip.  I love this :)
Do have a wonderful Easter and a lovely day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment