Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Show and Tell - Little Bits



These photos are from the September meeting of my miniature quilt group Little Bits.  I'm a little behind!



This is a beautiful little art quilt made by Annie, who is 91 and it's a story of WWII told by her husband Al, who is almost 98!  You can see his plane flying over the Pacific.  He described to her what he could see from the plane and she made the quilt!  They are an amazing couple.




A cute little bag made by Sherida!




Annie, right in the photo above, finished putting together her signature quilt from her 90th birthday party last year 😊

I think it is Kathy who is working on this quilt to the left - it's going to be beautiful!





Look at our guest bed at my daughter Megan's house!  Isn't that the cutest pillow you've ever seen??  💖😁

The quilt is Sylvia's Bridal Sampler that I made them for their wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment