Thursday, October 24, 2019

Product Reviews



Recently a couple of friends gave me some great gifts that I just have to share.  Gini gave me these quilting gloves that cover just the right amount of fingers and leave the rest free!  I'm always getting threads stuck on my quilting gloves, but with some uncovered fingers I am able to get those threads to drop in the trash where they belong :)

Here is a link to one place you can purchase them:
https://quilting-is-my-therapy.myshopify.com/products/machine-quilting-gloves







My friend Michelle gave me these most amazing appliqué pins!  They are small and thin and light and I absolutely love them for all the wool appliqué I'm doing.  She also gave me the cute little magnetic pin holder to keep track of them all.  I LOVE these pins - they just don't get in the way!

One place you can find them is here:
https://www.suespargo.com/store-detail.php?ID=5335



If you have any fun new products that you love, please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment