Saturday, October 26, 2019

Retreat!!


I've been lucky to be able to go to two stitching retreats, two weeks in a row!  This week the retreat was hosted by Laura from Black Sheep Handworx Studio.  It was a lovely day of stitching and working on projects - all handwork!  No humming of sewing machines at this retreat.  Food, games, door prizes and activities, plus wonderful friends all made for a great day.


Barb shared her progress on her Woodland Whimsy quilt.  She's almost done with this one and she's working on the hedgehogs which is her last block before she starts putting her quilt together!




Rena shared her needle keep, which turned out amazing.  She has a great eye for color and her embroidery stitches are next to perfection.   I'm just in awe, as she starting doing this not too long ago.



I finished up my woven pumpkins, made using my Zoom Loom.  
This was a class that I took at Black Sheep and just finished last Wednesday.   FUN!!  
I also worked on my Sue Spargo Block of the Month :). Great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment