Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Fox Block!

Look what came in the mail!  The Woodland Whimsy Fox Block!  I've been excited about this one since I signed up for this project last Spring. I don't yet have a picture of the whole quilt, but by looking at pictures online it looks like the two blocks left are hedgehogs and a frog for January and February, then I can start putting it together! :)

I finished up my ornaments over the holiday weekend.  It was fun playing with different stitches!


My brother took a picture of these deer in my parents' backyard on Thanksgiving Day.  So pretty.


Have you ever seen anyone enjoy ketchup as much as this little cutie pie?  We can all learn from children, as they experience most things with such pure joy :). So, so fun!!

Hope you have a great week - I'm planning on putting up my Christmas decorations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment