Sunday, July 8, 2018

More Museum Photos


I'm home!  It was great visiting family and celebrating my Dad's 82nd birthday, but it's always nice to get home :). The only stitching I did the last couple of weeks was English Paper Piecing, because it's such a portable project.  I finished rosette #8 and am almost finished with #9.  Picture to follow!

Here are some more pictures that I took at the Brigham City Museum of the beautiful quilts on display there. Enjoy!









I should have stood further back when taking this photo.  It's one of those that looks better the farther away you stand.


You gotta love Laura Wasilowski and her sense of humor.  If you've never taken a class from her, you should!  I am a graduate of the Chicago School of Fusing - even though I rarely fuse!





This one is a miniature landscape - only about 10 or 12 inches.






How is your quilting going this summer?  Summer is a busy time!  I always love to see what everyone is working on though!

No comments:

Post a Comment