Thursday, November 8, 2018

Folk Tails


Awhile back I bought Sue Spargo's book "Folk Tails" and was excited to make this quilt with a lot of fun animals on it!  It got put on the back burner for awhile because I started Woodland Whimsy, then Sue's Block of the Month for 2018, and my Millefiori quilt - all hand work projects.  But now that I've finished Woodland Whimsy and I'm almost finished with the other two, it was was time to pull this project out once more.  I've finished my first three blocks!  I think there are 30 all together and they are about six inches square.  I'm excited to be working on it again!




This adorable pumpkin pin was made and given to me by my friend Helen.  It's only about two inches in diameter and her stitches are so neat and precise! I just love it :)



For the past several days our neighborhood has been ablaze with color!  Every time I drove down our street I wanted to stop and take pictures.  Fall is winding down though - driving back from a class this afternoon I noticed that more leaves are on the ground than in the trees now ....  The good news is, there is something to enjoy in every season :)

Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment