Sunday, December 30, 2018

Michelle's Quilt



My daughter Michelle started this quilt when she was visiting us in September.  It is the Turning Twenty Again pattern, which is a great pattern for a beginning quilter like herself.  She had a small fabric stash and also used some fabrics from my, rather large, stash.... to make this gorgeous quilt!  As part of my Christmas gift to her, I bought the backing, batting and quilted it for her.  It turned out great and with that nice, soft minkie fabric on the back, it's quite snuggly!  I think she was pleased with the result of all of her hard work and I do believe she enjoyed the process too!

Are you making quilting goals for the NEW YEAR?  I've started making a few in my head.  I need to write them down and ponder what I can realistically do in one year 😁  It's always fun to dream of doing much more though isn't it?

1 comment: